Besides staying in college, sometimes we are very penyibuk as well by attending other college's event. Kolej Tun Hussein Onn (KTHO) mid autumn festival was the first event I attended by representing PAP. Have to go lo, what to do. Need to support xia my direct maa.
So the event started with lion dance and to be honest the mms after that really not bad thou. They have 24 season drum performance from Kolej Tun Syed Nasir (KTSN) which located at our branch campus in KL.
Then, we came to the main point, the lucky draw session. So for the first time, I get prize during lucky draw session🙈 It's a power bank anyway.
Can't found comm LZ photo in my phone for this event 😢 I think I accidentally deleted.
https://web.facebook.com/pg/papukm/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2298545830174323
For more photos please refer here.
In UKM, we have a tradition which is to give some present to your friends after the event if he/she is the committee of the event. Thus, this is my first time giving out present hahaha. I'm broke anyway so I had just prepared for direct and super direct. My super direct was the chairperson anyway. So I did designed a postcard using photoshop.
So after the event my super direct finally acknowledge me as his super direct anyway. Our relationship get slightly better as he will say hi to me whenever we met in faculty.
So the event started with lion dance and to be honest the mms after that really not bad thou. They have 24 season drum performance from Kolej Tun Syed Nasir (KTSN) which located at our branch campus in KL.
Then, we came to the main point, the lucky draw session. So for the first time, I get prize during lucky draw session🙈 It's a power bank anyway.
![]() |
| Kay laa. See I'm so happy. |
Then, they have masks changing, wushu and modern dance performance. Lastly, they have artist performance by Pong Pong.
Actually the performance are not really the main point thou, the things I wanted to pin-point is----- THEY HAVE A MALAY INFORMAL EMCEE OMG 🙈 His way of conducting the sessions was much more different and interesting compared to the other activities I had attended.
Can't found comm LZ photo in my phone for this event 😢 I think I accidentally deleted.
https://web.facebook.com/pg/papukm/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2298545830174323
For more photos please refer here.
In UKM, we have a tradition which is to give some present to your friends after the event if he/she is the committee of the event. Thus, this is my first time giving out present hahaha. I'm broke anyway so I had just prepared for direct and super direct. My super direct was the chairperson anyway. So I did designed a postcard using photoshop.
So after the event my super direct finally acknowledge me as his super direct anyway. Our relationship get slightly better as he will say hi to me whenever we met in faculty.


Comments
Post a Comment