So for the next academic year, I would like to try something different and therefore I tried to apply for FEP Student Council and I got a place in the council like finally.
So, the iftar would be the first event for us in PMFEP. Because I don't want to handle the food, therefore I managed to take the position of floor manager.
So basically my job scope was to ensure everything run smoothly and put on the carpets before the events start.
The event was a wrap and somehow even the food was not enough to be distributed.
So, the iftar would be the first event for us in PMFEP. Because I don't want to handle the food, therefore I managed to take the position of floor manager.
So basically my job scope was to ensure everything run smoothly and put on the carpets before the events start.
The event was a wrap and somehow even the food was not enough to be distributed.
![]() |
| Once KE, always KE 💗 |


Comments
Post a Comment