For this event, I was involved as an AJK in Publicity Department. To be honest, this is where all my photoshop skills came from as I have a skillful exco (we called them daddy) to guide us.
Actually I'm kinda guilty as my commitment in PTUKM was not that much as PAP had meeting on every Friday which clashed with PT's family day. However, thanks to the trust given by the exco, I get the opportunity to be a photographer during the event.
These are the few photos we had taken during the event.
https://web.facebook.com/pg/ptukm/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1753953174727553
Besides, before the event, we get to do some shity things like distribute the flyers to every room, putting the flyers on the front mirror in KIZ and went to colleges cafes to promote about the show to the other races students. This indeed was a good experience for me hahahahahaha.
In the department, I get to know people from different faculty and different year. I get to become familiar with my exco and one of them became my AJK in other event hahaha.
Every year, PTUKM will present a stage show as their main event. The theme of the year was "守文" which bring the meaning of prohibiting the culture. The stage show theme was about moral kidnapping.
Actually I'm kinda guilty as my commitment in PTUKM was not that much as PAP had meeting on every Friday which clashed with PT's family day. However, thanks to the trust given by the exco, I get the opportunity to be a photographer during the event.
These are the few photos we had taken during the event.
https://web.facebook.com/pg/ptukm/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1753953174727553
Besides, before the event, we get to do some shity things like distribute the flyers to every room, putting the flyers on the front mirror in KIZ and went to colleges cafes to promote about the show to the other races students. This indeed was a good experience for me hahahahahaha.
In the department, I get to know people from different faculty and different year. I get to become familiar with my exco and one of them became my AJK in other event hahaha.
Every year, PTUKM will present a stage show as their main event. The theme of the year was "守文" which bring the meaning of prohibiting the culture. The stage show theme was about moral kidnapping.
![]() | |
| PT39 PUBLICITY DEPT💓 |

Comments
Post a Comment