chou chou aka bantal busuk


Chou chou is just a common name but for me it's just an ordinary pillow anyway.

I have two pillow actually, the first one is located at my house, naming spongebob just because the spongebob cartoon is there anyway. I had been using it since secondary school I supposed, since form 2 I think. Basically it collected all my saliva while chatting with ex last time, and tears when broke up. So it's really close to the chou chou defination.

So when I have to move to hostel, since it is too chou chou, I have to find another pillow to replace it. It's kinda embarrass bringing it walking at the ktm station hahaha. So coincidentally my sister has one spare pillow and that pillow just follow me to UKM. No name for chou chou 2.0 yet, as we only get together like only one year.

Since I haven't found a boyfriend yet after grad from high school, the pillow is considered as my boyfriend hahaha. So basically I bring the pillow wherever I go. From perkampungan to trips, I will definitely bring it along. Except going home lol since I have spongebob awaiting for me at home.

Some will be very obsessed with the smell but for me I won't hahaha. I just want something for me to hug so that I can sleep calmly. So eventually sleeping bag is ideal for me sometimes as well.

Actually, there was a long lost pillow I used since I'm born. Just that when we plan to moved during form 2, my mum asked me to throw it away. Then I got this spongebob. During that time I was really obsessed with the smell and can't get rid with spongebob, but soon I'm used to it.

Chou chou is not something I'm really rely on to live, just that its just lack of something without it's present. Just like bf, I won't die without a bf anyway but just that sometimes you feel like you need warm hugs when you are down.

Cheers :)

Comments