Actually this happened around the intronight week just that I only found the picture now so yeah gonna post it now. Never expected they do meant so much for me now.
So, except all the Chinese clubs, I did involved in faculty course club as well due to my dearest direct whom keep on trying to trap me to enter economics club for one month. He was the Academic Development Exco anyway. Actually I choose the International Relationship Exco for the interview because I don't want to work under direct as people might say that I entered via connection. However, I ended up went to the Academic Development Exco, working together with direct. Okay, what to said, it's destiny anyway.
So we have to organize a bonding trip among ourselves to tighten up our relationship. At first we did choose Sungai Chilling but there's a news stating that there was a downpour there and caused someone died so we ended up at Sepang Gold Coast.
So, except all the Chinese clubs, I did involved in faculty course club as well due to my dearest direct whom keep on trying to trap me to enter economics club for one month. He was the Academic Development Exco anyway. Actually I choose the International Relationship Exco for the interview because I don't want to work under direct as people might say that I entered via connection. However, I ended up went to the Academic Development Exco, working together with direct. Okay, what to said, it's destiny anyway.
So we have to organize a bonding trip among ourselves to tighten up our relationship. At first we did choose Sungai Chilling but there's a news stating that there was a downpour there and caused someone died so we ended up at Sepang Gold Coast.
Actually erm for me the process is not really important la so I don't tell much what happened la. However, there's on incident there that cause our bonding so good hahaha. Well this is a secret among us so I won't tell anyway.
Gonna miss this bunch of people :)
Comments
Post a Comment