Study Week

For study week, unlike the others, I came back earlier to study because I know that I won't study at home at home anyway. I came back to UKM after Christmas, around 28 December. Yup, I celebrated new year at UKM hahaha. 

So basically because the room is too hot, so I always study at PTSL hahahaha. Since there's no activities or events during study week I have some relaxed time walking around the campus.

Finally there's sometime for photography:)
Besides, I also finished watching Hataraku Saibou like finally. I watched half way before entering UKM but university life is just too busy that I have to abandoned anime. So is like oh gosh I finish watching 1 anime with 13 episode for like 4 months 😱



Cells at Work! (はたらく細胞 Hataraku Saibō) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Akane Shimizu. It features the anthropomorphized cells of a human body, with the two main protagonists being a red blood cell, and a neutrophil she frequently encounters. The story takes place inside the human body, where trillions of anthropomorphic cells each do their job to keep the body healthy. The series largely focuses on two such cells; a rookie red blood cell, AE3803, who often gets lost during deliveries, and a relentless white blood cell, U-1146, who fights against any germs that invade the body. 

So basically it's a biology based anime. For each episode, the anime described and explained different type of diseases. For example, the fifth episode is about flu and the eleventh episode is about flu. After finished all the episode, it's like alhamdullilah i can proceed to fairy tail finally season. 

Cheers :)

Comments