Hmm so for this post I'm gonna to introduce my buddies in PAPUKM25.
From the left:
Shi Yi (AJK)
She was the one who very desperate wanted to enter bahagian penerbitan hahaha. Firstly they had allocated her at the perhiasan dalaman and she rejected. So, out of no other resolution, they put her in bahagian penerbitan. She's like a pro in usher as she joined a lot of events as usher before hahaha.
So how I knew her? Well, because she's kinda close with my PT dad and she got to fill up the form via PT dad as well. So hmm, I don't know how we get to that close but she's the nice one. By joining us in bahagian penerbitan, she finally fulfilled her dream to play with the camera!
Chee Wei (PT39 PUB dad aka AJK)
Well, he is the first AJK I get to enrolled. After I asked in all the groups, he is the first one who wanted to help me out. Touching weih π
So, I met him during PT39. So erm I don't remember how do we get closed during PT39 but well he did helped me a lot as well. He is still single anyway, so whoever interested please dm ya hahaha.
Joel (AJK)
So this is my coursemate and New Tune Technical Exco. My first FB friend in UKM but actually we are not that close hmmm.
This a pro one in photoshooting and have his own camera. So actually in the start when my buddy exco said wanted to teach them photoshooting eventually I laughed hahaha.
Khai Ming ( Exco buddy)
So this is the one who did walked through the whole PAP journey with me throughout the year. We brainstormed together, we criticized pengarah together, we do all the shity things together. We did have all the great and not so good memories together and that's why we still kinda close to each other even after the event.
So at the start eventually we always quarrel because I can't stand his " Ipoh" quote. Like everything he likes to start with " We at Ipoh oh...do this this this one.", "KL is not a place for people to stay." Then the KL lang here got triggered. I was like hello I know Ipoh is good but you don't need to talk KL till lidat gua.
However, there's a quote saying that " Quarrel a few times and the relationship will getting better." So via quarrel basically we get to become great friends. However, this childish adik is not my cup of tea anyway. Although everyone in PAP was eagerly waiting for us to get into relationship but nah, this won't happened. Things get proven when he officially get into relationship with another one from PAP (well the girl is my coursemate and from comm LZ as well) and now I got feed with all the highly sugar content texts on social media almost everyday π
From the left:
Shi Yi (AJK)
She was the one who very desperate wanted to enter bahagian penerbitan hahaha. Firstly they had allocated her at the perhiasan dalaman and she rejected. So, out of no other resolution, they put her in bahagian penerbitan. She's like a pro in usher as she joined a lot of events as usher before hahaha.
So how I knew her? Well, because she's kinda close with my PT dad and she got to fill up the form via PT dad as well. So hmm, I don't know how we get to that close but she's the nice one. By joining us in bahagian penerbitan, she finally fulfilled her dream to play with the camera!
Chee Wei (PT39 PUB dad aka AJK)
Well, he is the first AJK I get to enrolled. After I asked in all the groups, he is the first one who wanted to help me out. Touching weih π
So, I met him during PT39. So erm I don't remember how do we get closed during PT39 but well he did helped me a lot as well. He is still single anyway, so whoever interested please dm ya hahaha.
Joel (AJK)
So this is my coursemate and New Tune Technical Exco. My first FB friend in UKM but actually we are not that close hmmm.
This a pro one in photoshooting and have his own camera. So actually in the start when my buddy exco said wanted to teach them photoshooting eventually I laughed hahaha.
Khai Ming ( Exco buddy)
So this is the one who did walked through the whole PAP journey with me throughout the year. We brainstormed together, we criticized pengarah together, we do all the shity things together. We did have all the great and not so good memories together and that's why we still kinda close to each other even after the event.
So at the start eventually we always quarrel because I can't stand his " Ipoh" quote. Like everything he likes to start with " We at Ipoh oh...do this this this one.", "KL is not a place for people to stay." Then the KL lang here got triggered. I was like hello I know Ipoh is good but you don't need to talk KL till lidat gua.
However, there's a quote saying that " Quarrel a few times and the relationship will getting better." So via quarrel basically we get to become great friends. However, this childish adik is not my cup of tea anyway. Although everyone in PAP was eagerly waiting for us to get into relationship but nah, this won't happened. Things get proven when he officially get into relationship with another one from PAP (well the girl is my coursemate and from comm LZ as well) and now I got feed with all the highly sugar content texts on social media almost everyday π

Comments
Post a Comment