pap upm extravaganza

Since I knew my fellow friends at UPM joined PAP as well, actually I'm kinda looking forward to attend the event since one of them were my best friend back in form 6.

Actually there's a lot of my high school graduates who entered UPM.For example, thier MPP treasury, Chow Heng Yee. She's the queen guide for 2013 batch and entered form 6 in my school. She was the Majlis Tingkatan 6 vice president back then and now wow she's the legendary one in UPM.

So coincidentally I did met her before the event. The most impressed thing is that she recognized me and shake hand with me wow๐Ÿ™ˆ The most shocking thing is that later on she entered the hall as the representative from MPP UPM as one of the VIP. That moment I was like omg my senior is the VIP for the event ๐Ÿ™ˆ

So after like half year didn't get to met each other, finally I found Gui Jia.





Btw after the event during our midsem break, we get to have a short gathering at midvalley hahaha.

So it's a stage performance about baba nyonya. The story line is not really important for me anyway I'm happy enough to see Gui Jia.

For more photos please refer to :
https://web.facebook.com/pg/papukm/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2486478838047687&ref=page_internal

Comments