Com trip

So, after busying for like one semester, we had our first com trip located at Port Dickson.

We took off from UKM around 10 am, as waking up early is hard for everyone.

It took one and a half hour for us to reach Port Dickson. While everyone was sleeping during the journey, too bad that I can't sleep as I'm sitting next to the driver's seat. As a passenger who sat on the place, I have to keep the driver awake by keep on chatting with him.

So after the long journey, finally we reached Port Dickson. Our first station was to have our lunch at the famous Dirty Noodle shop. For me, the taste is just normal laa. Maybe the noodle type makes it special and famous. Well, what I can say is branding makes everything :)

After that, we check in to the home stay. The home stay was single storey, and we have 4 rooms there. The master bed room with attached bathroom was occupied by third year seniors, while the other rooms were occupied by second year seniors, first year females and first year males each. Most of the guys slept at the living room.

So after putting down our stuff, we headed towards the beach. To be honest the beach was cleaner than Sepang (refer https://cherishwithhope.blogspot.com/2019/05/economics-club-bonding.html ) 😏 So this are the photo I have taken at the beach. No a potd or ootd favoritism so meh, no portrait photos 🙆



COMM LZ FIRST YEAR
So after playing, relaxing and distress at the beach, we went back for our stimboat dinner. Tomyum soup was cooked with the rice cooker, so  it takes long time to enjoy the tomyam taste stimboat :(

After eating, seniors have some mini games for us to play as well, and the surprise came where forth year fac king, Gary showed us all the past sketch performance from forth year onwards😱As most of us getting the first time to see what senior did last time during fac night, we were astonished. Like for me and my direct, it's actually our first time seeing my super direct being pondan hahaha. Just like lol, can't expect he would have such kind of appearance back then.

Well, for your information, super direct refers to my direct's direct, which is currently third year. He seldom join us in com activity anyway, due to complex reason. Since even direct is not really close with him, so nah neither I. He only start to notice me after KTHO mid autumn festival when I gave him present after the event.

Then after this, we have our own activities. Some sleeping, some talking about ghost story, some watching tv, while some playing card games. At first I was watching tv with chou chou (this is what they commonly call but it's just a pillow anyway, could refer to my post about chou chou aka bantal busuk) Then I just on and off in the room and the living room. Actually I did want to listen to the ghost stories just that the room is too cold. In the end, I end up playing card games with seniors till 3 o'clock.

After the breakfast, we started to pack our stuff and heading to palm mall to jalan jalan and have tealive hahaha. We had our lunch at Yipo Rice Noodle Shop. The shop was famous for it's different rice noodle compared to what we eat usually. It's rice noodle texture is more like laksa noodle hahaha. Then we headed to the Then Sze Koon Temple, where we called the "centipede mountain". It was said to have lots of centipede once upon a time but well it's a tourist attraction now. The last station before we went back to ukm was going to the "Siew Bao" city to buy "Siew Bao" to eat. So this ends our com trip laa.




So this is the one we took when we were at the centipede mountain. 
Okay, to be honest, this is the most enjoyable trip I ever had after I entered UKM. As I joined a lot activities/ events, it's very hard to have a trip just for the sake of having fun. Thank you to second year seniors who made this trip happened and thank you to forth year senior who are willing to join us. At least you recognised me when we met at FEP later hahaha.

So after all the stressing shit in sem 1, this was considered as a ran out from reality for me hahahaha.



Comments